Wednesday, December 10, 2008

just a quick one

I just wanted to write a quick little blog. The boys are doing much much better...they don't even really have runny noses anymore =)

Also I learned from my mom who learned from our doctor when we were little that not wearing shoes is the best for little feet. The doctor told her that shoes screw up our feet. When kids are learning to walk its best for them to be barefoot because they roll their feet right and use their toes and strengthen their arches. So, no shoes for my boys!!! I am looking into getting cheap "robeez" but not actually robeez...some family in China makes soft sole crib shoes like robeez and sells them on ebay. I have seen many not be bid on at all and the bidding starts at .97 with $8 shipping...we can handle that. That's it...I must finish watching the Dark Knight...I guess it's important.

Jen

3 comments:

TypeOneEric said...

I have not seen the Dark Knight yet.

The momma said...

There are also patterns for robeez too. mom could make some, ya know, when she gets done with the lovies and stockings and...

Pilph said...

So glad to hear your boys are better! I'm also glad to hear that not wearing shoes is best for little feet! I was starting to feel like a bad mom b/c Emma Jo's never in shoes, just socks or barefoot, but I feel better after reading this entry...thx for that! I'm also pretty proud you made it through twin rounds of croup...it's a big deal, and you did great w/ all the nebulizers and doc visits. You're quick on the uptake which lends itself to being a stellar Mama. Kudos, Jen!