Saturday, June 4, 2011

grateful

I have been thinking about a girl I worked with when I first moved to Elkhart a lot lately. We started working at the Elkhart Co Child and Family Services at the same time....had the same supervisor...were in the same training....and pretty much hated the job! It was working with foodstamps, TANF, and Medicaid. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! Anyway, I looked for her on Facebook probably a year ago and I think I friend requested her...guess she denied me...anyway she has just been on my heart so I searched her again and found a "Pray for the Neff's" page. I went to that page and read that she gave birth to a baby on December 31st 2008 that because of birth trauma was left without oxygen for 11 minutes and died just a week after being born. In April she had another baby boy who is perfect. I know this because I did some more stalking and found her blog. I started reading the blog from the first entry. Its just so tremendously sad. I can't even handle thinking about how it would feel to lose a baby...makes my heart sick.

Thank you Jesus for my 3 perfect children. Please help me to love them like You do and have more patience then the saints!
Amen!

No comments: