Tuesday, August 2, 2011

oh Elliott...

So, we were watching Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey. Upon seeing The Man in The Yellow Hat (Ted) kiss his girlfriend Elliott started a funny conversation with himself. He said "she's pretty like miss Katie" Miss Katie is his favorite teacher at church. She was in the Monkey room and the boys are Lions now so they don't have her anymore. He then said "she is a girl and you and you are girls (pointing at Molly and I) but we are boys" He then turned to me with such a happy little face and said "do you want to see my wiener?" I told him I didn't. He turned back around, looked in his Disney Cars underpants and said "its still there!!!" Its not nearly as funny written as it was when it happened a few moments ago but I hope that in 20 years I will read this and remember how so very funny it was! Earlier today when the kids were napping I was watching an old episode of Rookie Blue. When they got up, I turned it off by pushing "live TV". It went to PBS and a workout program was on from like 1984. Elliott went to the bathroom to poop and Aaron and Molly started working out! So funny! I will post a picture if I can. I went to check on Elliott. He told me is was singing the "poop song" and that it ended with "splash" HAHAHAHAHAH....I asked him if I could hear the beginning of it and he told me "it's not in English so just leave me alone"...okey dokey! I love him!

Notice Aaron's leg and what they are doing on TV. Molly kept putting both of her legs on the couch with her hands on the floor! Awesome!






No comments: