Saturday, May 3, 2008

almost a month!!!

I feel kind of bad that we have had (crappy) internet for a while and I haven't blogged!!! I have been somewhat conflicted about blogging because I was told that I am a little too blunt and shouldn't say some thing. I have decided that I am who I am and this is my blog...I can say whatever I am thinking and feeling.

So...The boys are growing and growing!!! They are wearing size 2 diapers!!! That makes me sad. My 3 year old niece had an accident and refused to wear a pull up. She said "I want to wear Aaron's diaper" so we put one of the size 2
diapers on her and it fit!!! Either her butt is tiny or Elliott and Aaron are huge!!! She is pretty small....

Elliott rolled from belly to back for the first time on April 6 and Aaron did it on April 12. I had Elliott on his tummy for tummy time...he was fussing and looked like he was trying to swim. I looked away for a second and when I looked back at him his was on his back smiling sooo big!!! We tried to get Aaron to do it but he just cried =( Then the old wise one (Julie) turned him on his belly and he flipped over like he had been doing it for years!!! He cried after he rolled....he was hungry = ) Elliott would do it usually once a day for a while and Aaron just cried. Just last week Elliott decided that he could do it everytime and this week Aaron has been rolling like a champ. They are both very very close to rolling from back to belly. They get to their sides and stop...they like to be on their sides and not their tummies so I don't know that they will ever actually get to their tummies.

Both boys like to spend time in the exersaucer and also under their gyms. Elliott is super good and grabbing and holding onto this little spinning monkey. They started to notice each other too!!! It's so cute when they smile and talk to each other. I can't wait until they are best friends!!!

They made the big move from the bassinets in our room to their very own cribs in their room. It was a sad night for me but an important one. They LOVE their cribs!!! Elliott wakes in the morning so happy!!! He talks to the ceiling and his blakents...so sweet. Aaron does the same thing but for a shorter amount of time...he isn't as patient when it comes to breakfast. They will both sleep from 9 or 10 until between 7 and 9:30 in the morning. We do get up often to replace paci's. Aaron has this habit of getting up around 3 every morning and then up every hour after that until about 6. Sometime he gets up several times in one hour...I think that I am more tired now then I was when they were eating every 3 hours!!! They have been pretty good nappers too. Elliott slept from 9:45 to 1 today!!! He was super hungry. Aaron has had a tough napping day today. I didn't give him Zantac yesterday to see if he was done needing it....he is not done needing it!!! He has been pretty fussy and pukey today. Poor baby....I will never keep it from him again!!! Both boys are sleeping peacefully now...they look so sweet. I don't know how we got so lucky to get such perfect boys!!! I can't wait to have our set of perfect twin girls to match our perfect twin boys!!! Maybe I can wait.....

As for Andrew and I....we love our house. We are pretty much moved in now. The futon is still in the garage and we ha
ve a few boxes left to unpack. Most are CD's. We also took the rest of our stuff from Annie's last weekend. I didn't know we had so much crap there!!! I was able to listen to my very much missed John Ralston CD today....4 times!!! They boys like him. Aaron used to move alot in my belly when I played that CD. He hardly moved any other time...I always thought something was wrong with him...it turns out he is just a laid back baby. John Ralston was also the first concert the boys went to. I think I around 27 weeks pregnant when we saw him and Dashboard and Augustana. Little did we know the boys would be making their grand entrance a month later!!!

Well...I think I am going to try to post pictures on snapfish again...I haven't had much luck...the computer keeps freezing and making me crazy....later taters!!!

Here is a picture from Easter.... They looked like little old men....Aaron looks like an angry Irish cab driver =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats! No mention of the Asian Visit from last month though. I'm sad.

The momma said...

I think he was crying because we were freaking out that he rolled over.

Eric... there was no mention that we are there all the time either don't feel slighted, she has mommy brain. There can only be one wise Schwiderski girl :-)

Niecy said...

YAY! I'm so proud and excited that they are rolling over. The very old and wise one... YOU CRACK ME UP! Oh and I totally agree - they are PERFECT! I'm also glad you guys love your house! GOD IS GOOD!!

Niecy said...

Oh yeah and say what you want! It is YOUR blog! :-)

Sharon said...

Elliott to Aaron....

"Hang on tight Little Bro, I think we are going to be going through this picture stuff for a long time - Smile as soon as they say 'smile', it will be over sooner."