Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Elliott found his thumb!!!







Hello all =) Today has been a super day. I had my hair cut and and badly needed eyebrow wax...haven't done either of those since September or October!!! Aunt Jean came over and Andrew was home so I didn't have to leave anyone alone with two babies...its tough to do that. I also got to walk around Walmart without worrying about dirty strangers touching my babies!!! It was so freeing!!!

Elliott and Aaron turned three months old on Monday. They are smiling all the time and talking lots too. Sometimes I think they are smiling at us and other times I don't think they know what they are doing!!! We discovered the awesomocity of baby swings this week...they actually will sleep in them for hours!!! We were given a swing from Annie's neighbor and my mom bought us one that Julie found on craigslist for $25...it's awesome...it has cute fish and a light that changes colors. The babies and I LOVE it!!! Aaron's head is flat on...I thought it was and my mom said it wasn't and then Julie said it was and now I am freaking out. I don't want people to make fun of him...he is way too cute and so sweet. Elliott found his thumb today. I was able to capture the moment on video...I am not sure how to post videos from our video recorder but if I get a chance to figure it out I will post Elliott sucking his tiny little thumb. The boys are doing much better as far as projectile vomit goes...that is super awesome! They spit up a lot but I welcome spit up after all that puke. They are really missing their aunt Annie since she has been in a different country since Friday....Andrew and I miss her tons too. I don't know how we are going to survive once we move out of her house!!! Speaking of that...we can move in March 9th...YAY!!! I think we will paint a few rooms before moving our stuff in...it's easier that way.

I just want to give a "shout out" (what ever that means) to Nate and Heather....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you guys are finally going to have a baby!!! Way to go you crazy kids =)

Jen
PS. Thanks Aunt Joy for those super cute bibs!!! Twins really do rock =)

2 comments:

Shelia Wallace said...

Twins really do rock...I will second that. They are totally awesome, even 18 years later! ;) I'm glad things are going well for the two of you.

Josh Frank said...

glad to hear you had such a great day!