Thursday, September 18, 2008

I guess you have to take the bad with the good

Happy Aaron in the tub


Elliott always closes his eyes when the camera flashes...you can see his tooth


Frog Aaron


Shark Elliott


shark Elliott playing with the incrediblock...this is what he peed on...actually if you look carefully you can that he was peeing on it as I took the picture!!!


Well...for some reason today was not such a good day. I don't know why...well maybe I do but it's not something to blog about. Elliott and Aaron were pretty good sleepers. They were funny all day. Julie came over with Jenna and Jack...she fed the babies french toast sticks (they loved them)...she brought me a cherry limeade...I think I got tired while feeding the babies dinner and annoyed that they didn't want what I was giving them...I gave them stage 3 baby food last night that had actual noodles and whole peas...they did great. I tried to give them noodles again tonight and they cried and cried!!! Elliott finally ate it but Aaron just let it set in his mouth and cried. He loved the fruit after...that baby loves fruit. He used to eat what I gave him but since I started giving them mixed things and meat he has become rather picky. So....after they both started crying while eating I gave up...dumped tons of cheerios on their highchair trays and washed their bottles!!! I should have videoed them with all those cheerios!!! They filling their hands and shoving what they could in their mouths...most of the time they got nothing...there were tons of cheerios on the floor, their tummies, and in the chairs. It was funny...one hand after the other like they had never had anything so good!!!

So...not to ruin a surprise but Elliott is being Tigger and Aaron is Pooh for Halloween. I knew that Aaron would make the perfect Pooh but Elliott is the perfect Tigger!!! Jack is Roo...so cute!!! I put their costumes on almost daily because they are so cute. I love watching Tigger and Pooh crawl around. Its just so cute.

After Elliott was crawling outside the baby zoo, I found almost a whole head of hair on his hands...I decided that I needed to vacuum. This was the first time that I vacuumed with them crawling around...they were funny. I thought they would be scared like when you vacuum with a cat in the room or something, but they wanted to touch the vacuum. Then I think Elliott got tired of it and he crawled to the kitchen and cried. Aaron spent time chewing and pulling on the cord.

Andrew is home and keeps talking to me and I don't know what I have written and what else happened today and my mind is all crazy so I am stopping.

1 comment:

TypeOneEric said...

Cute pictures, as always!

Tell Andrew to shut his zap when you are doing a blog. He needs to focus more on his Facebook Scrabble game.