Tuesday, September 9, 2008

no pants dance

Well...Elliott took his pants off again. I can't help but laugh. I know it won't always make me laugh...but he is just so funny. Every time he has taken them off I have walked into their room..he has looked at me and if I see he isn't wearing pants he laughs. If I pick him up and feel he isn't wearing pants he waits until I notice and then he laughs. He laughs hard too. He is so very silly. I think he takes his socks off to be funny as well. It was chilly this moring when we went for a walk. He took his socks off and I put them on 5 times and we only passed 3 houses!!! I just left them off and hoped his feet didn't get too cold. Enough about Elliott stripping.

Yesterday Aaron found the door stop boingy thing....the thing that stops the door handle from making a hole in the wall when the door is opened...anyway, it was funny. He crawled over to it in their room and made it boing for probably 10 minutes. Today he pulled it off the wall and tried to chew on it...I didn't let him. He is probably the sweetest kid ever...except when he is pulling off your face. His smile could light up a room and I know it makes his dad feel AWESOME!!!

Elliott started to really crawl on his hands and knees today. I don't have anything else to say. Funny stuff happens all the time but you need to see it. I am using our video recorder daily now. I love to show Andrew what they have learned at the end of the day.

I used to think that people that said "twins?!?! I bet you have your hands full" were dumb and they made me mad....well...I do have my hands full. Everyday is an adventure. They won't stay in one place anymore. If there aren't in the baby zoo (baby zoo is more fitting...it really isn't jail) they are all over the house. They usually go together...it's cute. They have really liked being in our room for the past two days. As soon as I put them down in their room they are off to the door and crawling into our room. Crazy kids. They are getting harder and harder to carry together so today I put them in a laundry basket. Aaron was in the back...it was kind of like when you go on the Whizzer (I think that is what it is called) at 6 Flags. I pulled them from our room into the kitchen for lunch.

The poor kids are falling down ALL the time. They have red bumps all over their heads. Most of the time I think that it had to have hurt pretty bad and they act like nothing happened. I know when they cry it must have really REALLY hurt. HOLY CRAP!!! IT'S 11:30!!! Why in the world am I up!?!?

goodnight
Jen


No pants Elliott



The newest way to get heavy twins from one place to another



naked bathtub Aaron



naked bathtub Elliott



This one is old...they aren't 6 months here...it's sweet though isn't it...

No comments: