Monday, September 8, 2008

all better

The boys are all better. We went to the doctor for the last time last Thursday and Dr. Maini said they both sounded perfect. I took the towels and blankets from under the end of their mattresses and started putting them to bed like we did before they got sick. I thought it would be terrible but they have done great!!!

Some new things that are happening. Aaron is pulling himself up but not as much as Elliott. Elliott is pulling himself up on everything. I think he will be cruising soon. Elliott also talks all day long and apparently does not like to wear a sock on his right foot or pants. I have come in to get him after a nap and twice he has taken his pants off. I can't help but laugh...it's funny. I hope he doesn't figure out how to get his diaper off. Elliott can also take a puff from my hand and put it in his mouth. FUN!!! I was feeding Elliott puffs when Aaron was still sleeping so I am not sure if Aaron can do it yet or not. Aaron's new favorite thing to do is to sing while he is being carried places. He is funny.

The boys interact alot. I LOVE it!!! Sometimes its nice and sometimes its not. For example: Elliott was laying on his back playing with something. Aaron was sitting next to him. Aaron started shaking Elliott's head around and pulling his ear. Normally Elliott would cry but he just layed there....this kind of thing happens very often. It is usually Aaron trying to pull Elliott's face off. In the bathtub tonight I had Aaron laying back so I could rinse his hair. Elliott reached over and put his hand over Aaron's face and squeezed. Aaron cried. Other times they play "swap the paci" with each other and appear to be sharing toys. Earlier today the shared a kleenex...that was fun. I was a neglectiful mother....I left them playing in their room....they found a kleenex...tired to eat it. Elliott was better at swallowing it but couldn't (thank God) and ended up puking. Aaron couldn't get the kleenex off the roof of his mouth to swallow. It was pretty cute when I came in their room and they were sitting looking at each other and attempting to eat kleenex.

I guess that's it...

No comments: