Friday, October 3, 2008

crazy babies

I think lots has happened maybe but I can't think of everything. I have just been lazy and not blogging. I really should so I can remember this time when I go back and read this blog. Looks like this one might be short...the babies have runny noses again and having a difficult time sleeping. I don't like to rock them to sleep but have already rocked Elliott to sleep twice. I hear a baby now...I think it's Aaron. Anyway...

The boys are funny. They are working on cruising...Elliott does a little better than Aaron but Aaron seems to want to push the hippo so that seems a little better than just cruising. Aaron just wants to be an over achiever!!! He is not satisfied with just cruising around the furniture. They are crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. They are pulling things over less often and that is nice...less bumps on their heads.

Yesterday after their nap I went in to get them to find that Elliott had Aaron's lovie...I like to think that Aaron passed it over to Elliott rather than Elliott taking it out of Aaron's crib. Today I put the boys down for a nap but they didn't want to sleep so I went to get them. Elliott wasn't wearing pants (no suprise) but I couldn't find them in his crib....Aaron had them in his crib!!! I wish I could see it happen. I bet it is funny. Mom thinks we need a nanny cam in their room so we can see what they do when we think they are sleeping.

Oh...Aaron is still toothless but Elliott has another tooth...so he is up to 2!!! The second popped through on the 26th. They still love pancakes. Elliott loves pasta, Aaron hates it. He is a picky kid....

I think I am going to brush my teeth before I don't have the chance anymore. Please pray that the boys don't get sick like last time...
Jen

No comments: