Friday, October 17, 2008

walking soon =)

Andrew is rocking Aaron and Aaron loves it...Andrew looks kind of scary!

Elliott wouldn't turn around...you can see how his hair has grown though!!!

I guess this really isn't a good picture...

Aaron with Aunt Sandy's sunglasses at the family reunion

Elliott with Aunt Jean in Aunt Sandy's glasses at the family reunion

Aaron "driving" with Andrew. They just backed the van out the garage.

A few days later Elliott got to back the van out =)

He was squinting before the flash...he knew it was coming...

Aaron doesn't mind the flash =)

Again with the flash!!! I would count to three and he would close them on 2 even when I didn't have the camera out!!!

The boys seems to be better. They cough sometimes but not like they were. We did end up having to use the nebulizer again and they hated it more this time, but they got better!!!

Elliott has been standing on his own lots. He isn't standing up on his own...just letting go and just standing there playing with a shoe or whatever it is that has his attention at the time. I haven't seen Aaron do it but I supposed that doesn't mean that he hasn't. A few days ago Elliott pushed the blue peek-a-block hippo...he walked with it. Today Aaron used a box to stand up and pushed it to walk. They seem too short to walk and actually I think that they won't walk for several months but I am hoping they will. I feel bad for their little knees and I really don't know how them walking will make things worse. They already crawl every where and pull up on everything...I don't know how walking will make my life more difficult. Crawling has been super helpful. I don't have to carry them everywhere. Watching them crawl from their bedroom to the bathroom every night for their bath is the cutest thing ever!!!

I am trying to think of other stories to tell or news....ummm....Andrew and I were going to take the boys to Tanners Orchard last Wednesday but it rained. We walked around Tuesday Morning instead. We had hoodies on the boys but I think the misty rain was getting on Elliott's face as I walked with him into the store. He giggled all the way into the store and lauged almost the entire time we were in the store. He found it really funny to drop toys and me pick them up. I don't think I have ever heard him laugh like he was. Julie found a little tikes blue rocking horse for free and give it to us. Aaron LOVES it. He will sit on it and bang his head to get it to rock. He doesn't even mind when he bumps his head on the horse after banging it a little too hard!!! He is so cute and smiles ALL the time. He still won't even try to hold his bottle and was to cuddle when he wakes up from naps. Aaron is now eating pasta and whole green beans. He was doing really really well with his reflux issues. I emailed the Dr. and asked if we could start weaning him off of Zantac. She said to give him the same dose every other day. If he did well then to give it to him every two days for a week...if he did well to stop. Well he did well every other day but every two days he didn't do so well. I thought maybe it was because he was sick and he was spitting up because of all the snot that was going into his tummy. He isn't sick any more and the spitting up is getting worse. We started Zantac again. Hopefully it will start working soon. I don't think that the puking really bothers him but I am sure he doesn't love doing it. The yuckiest part is that both boys will start to play in the puke puddle if I don't see that Aaron has puked right away...YUCK!!! Oh...Elliott can get the plug cover things out of the outlets in their bedroom...awesome...

Well...thats it. If you read this blog you are invited to the boys first birthday party. It is November 22 at our house from 2:30-4:30. Presents are not necessary. We just want everyone to join us in celebrating their amazing first year of life!!!

Jen...I think I might have uploaded a video of Aaron!!! I hope it works...it was taken on my phone.

1 comment:

TypeOneEric said...

Andrew always looks kind of scary. :) And that last picture is especially priceless!