Monday, August 25, 2008

9 months

Elliott and Aaron are 9 months old today. I know I say this and get all sappy each month birthday but I can't help it. My tiny babies are for sure no longer tiny. My littlest baby is not the biggest baby and they are doing new stuff everyday it seems. Aaron sat up from a laying down position yesterday and Elliott did it today. Aaron took his diaper off yesterday and Elliott rolled around with the hood of his towel totally covering his face....he loved it!!! I can't help but think about how they weren't even really close to doing this stuff a month ago...They were just starting to sit super well and look at them now...crawling sitting up on their own, using more sounds....amazing. A year ago at this time I didn't even know we were having two boys...time flies.

Aaron had a better day as far as puking goes yesterday but today was terrible. I don't know if making the formula thicker is helping or not. I don't know what to do. He is so cute....so cute I can hardly stand it. Elliott is too...and so funny!!! I wish I had a reality show. The stuff they do needs to be recorded. I am not sure that Elliott will ever crawl on his hands and knees. He is so efficient doing it the other way. I think he will go from army crawl to walking. He was so cute this afternoon. Both babies had woken up from their naps and I went in their room to find Aaron all happy on his belly and Elliott sitting up trying to get the stuff on his mobile. I have been telling Andrew that we need to lower their mattresses for weeks...they are going to be pulling themselves up and falling out any day!!! We will have to do it tomorrow!!! Both can pull themselves up using a pair of adult hands but they haven't figured out they can pull up on the sides of the play yard or other furniture.

I tried hard to take some super cute pictures today but it didn't work. I let the boys stay in their jammies all day because they turned 9 months. I am going to post some pictures I took last week when we played outside. Oh my goodness does my eye hurt!!!! I think I have a sty in my eye and it makes me want to cry...


They like it outside



Aaron



Elliott



Aaron tasting grass



Elliott tasting grass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did'nt mean to make you feel bad. I just think you worry about it to much. I understand it makes a lot more work for you but I don't think it means Aaron has a tummy ache. I hope and pray the puking stops very soon. The pictures are adorable, but how could they be anything but adorable. You are a great Mom and you have very happy healthy babies. I am very lucky to have you all. I love you. Mom

Josh Frank said...

Great photos! Glad to see they are doing well and loving the outdoors.