Monday, August 18, 2008

thankful

Although I am not always an awesome mother or wife...in fact most days I am not and some days I wish I could go back to being just me for a day....I am so very thankful. I ran onto a blog listed in a monthly PMOT (Peoria Mothers of Twins) newsletter. Its from a family that has twin girls and a 10 month old daughter who is very sick. They are admitting the 10 month old to the hospital today for her to die. I cried and cried and wanted to go in and grab my babies and hold them forever. We are so lucky!!! Another PMOT member had her twins at 30 weeks I think. They are almost 3 months old now and one is still in the hospital on oxygen. I complain about the dumbest stuff and I suck!!! Our boys may be pukey and have sleeping troubles but they are home they are growing and they are healthy....they are amazing. We may be living paycheck to paycheck and sometimes not making it to the next paycheck but we have family that loves us and helps us in any way they can. We may not be able to afford to go on a real vacation but we might get to spend some time at Wildlife Prairie Park tomorrow and relax at home on Andrew's day off. It would be nice to be able to pay a bill when it came instead of figuring out when we could pay it according to Andrew's pay schedule...but we can't...we do get the bills paid and for that I am thankful. We are both healthy and love eachother and our two awesome babies. Please forgive me for dwelling on stupid things and being unhappy because I will never fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans again. Check out this blog...http://www.ilrohrers.blogspot.com and http://www.mikliks.blogspot.com....

No comments: