Wednesday, August 20, 2008

teeth

I don't know that anyone reads this anymore...I don't blame them. It must be super boring!!! I am going to keep blogging because this way I can keep a record of milestones and someday I will put them in the babies baby books...which I don't have yet but someday I will find two that are as perfect as my boys.

So....Elliott's tooth finally broke through today. He won't let me see it but I can feel it. Its on the bottom/middle/right....I have to admit that I did cry when I felt it. It just makes me somewhat sad to see more and more of my babies turn into toddlers!!! I am also just so very proud of them. I know that there are many babies that are born smaller and sicker than Elliott and Aaron were but I had never seen a baby so small...I am AMAZED that they lived and they are developing so well. They really aren't even that behind. Aaron is trying hard to figure out how to crawl. I don't think that he will do the "army crawl"...he is just going to take off on his hands and knees one day....maybe tomorrow!!! I think that Aaron will crawl on his hands and knees first and Elliott will walk first. Andrew thinks that Elliott with do both things first. It's really fun having two and guessing who will do what first.

Yesterday we took the boys to Wildlife Prairie Park to go down the slide. It was also Andrew's first time down the slide. Elliott cried and Aaron just looked blah...I know they will LOVE it in a year or two!!! I would put the videos of the boys on the slide on this blog but the computer is going so slow that it is just now writing the word "this".....I had to go back and fix a bunch since I couldn't see what I was typing...

The ten month old little girl I mentioned in my last blog died yesterday. I cried hard and held Elliott (he was awake) and thanked God for giving us such healthy babies.

In other news...I am tired of feeling terrible about myself and am doing my best to do something about it. I have never thought too much of myself but for the past 3 or 4 years I have just not been that happy. I know that is crazy...I should be the happiest person on the planet!!! I am the only one who can change how I feel and I HAVE TO DO IT!!! There are some things that I can't change but I can change the way I think about those things. I have to be a positive influence for Elliott and Aaron. I want them to grow up feeling confident and I don't know if that can happen when I am not confident. I have the most supportive husband in the world so this shouldn't be tough right....RIGHT???? Alright...I need to do some cleaning. Have a happy happy night =)

No comments: