Friday, January 25, 2008

Elliott and Aaron are 2 months old (actual age)




They made it two whole months...maybe I should say that we have made it two whole months. They have been home for a little over month and I think that we have already spent a small fortune on diapers and formula. Annie has bought her share of diapers and formula as well!!! I have to be honest here. I ALWAYS love my babies but I don't always LIKE them. For instance, just 5 minutes ago I was holding Aaron and he would not stop crying. I have things I need to do....normal things like pee. He was just so tired!!! I really didn't like him at that moment. I love him dearly so I gave him to Andrew and he immediately calmed down. I am so thankful when that works. Andrew is better at soothing Aaron and I think I am better at soothing Elliott. Maybe Elliott is just a less fussy baby or sleeps well like his mommy =) Anyway...I just thought I should write on their two month birthday. Also on this day I left the boys for the first time. Andrew had the day off and I needed to take lots of stuff back to lots of different stores. I didn't everything I wanted to do done because I missed them too much!!! I wasn't really worried about them because they were with their daddy, but I think I would worry if they were with anyone else. I am sure this will pass. Oh...I finally was able to take a shower last night. I posted pictures of the boys taken today. Aaron is on the bottom. I guess that is it..have a super day!!!
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys need to invest in a blu-ray camcorder to capture these moments in high def. ;)

Sharon said...

Jen,

Everybody needs to cry sometimes.
I think Elliott will be fine.

Love you lots.