Monday, January 7, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzz

I don't have much to say...too sleepy. I am, however, very thankful that my mom made tons of home cooked yummy meals and froze them so Andrew and I can eat. I don't really eat anymore. It takes too much time, plus I would would have to go grocery shopping and who has time for that!!!

The boys are doing well. They are still struggling with pooping but are doing better. Aaron had some problems last night throwing up two entire bottles. I freaked out (of course) and had to call the doctor. His monitor has been going off much more frequently as well. He had a apnea episode then had projectile vomit...that was what made me call the doc. The on call doctor said it was not big thing and to make sure to have the monitors downloaded today. She said to watch his temp and his breathing and if it looks like he is having difficulty breathing to bring him in. He still has a stuffy nose and sounds sick. It doesn't help that his eye is always goopy as well. He looks sick sometimes but I think he is fine. Mom and I took the boys to the hospital to have their monitors downloaded. The lady told me that Aaron's apnea was a false alarm. I don't know how they can tell.

Both boys are growing so fast. Preemie clothes are not really fitting anymore =) The newborn stuff is still way too big but we are making due. Both boys are holding their temperature better so we don't feel like we have to make them burrito babies and wrap them in blankets. Both boys did not scream during their baths yesterday either...making me think that they weren't cold.

On a fun and happy note...I finally get a baby shower!!! It's this weekend. I am somewhat nervous about people coming here and playing pass the babies. We do have face masks for those who are coughing and sneezing and tons of antibacterial instant hand sanitizer, but will that be enough? Some days I look at the boys and think they are perfectly normal and am ready to take them shopping to Target. Then Aaron pukes all over the place and I start to freak out all over again. I will be so happy when the weather gets nicer and we can go for walks (that is if we are given a stroller for the shower *hint hint*) and just get out of the house without worrying. It will be nice when Julie's kids and Cassidy can be near the boys as well. I am also looking forward to the day that my hands don't feel like sandpaper from all the washing and sanitizing =) Well...guess that is it for now. Sorry so boring...this is my life...feeding, changing diapers, worrying, loving the boys, and sleeping sometimes. If you happen to be in the neighborhood...stop on by with some diapers, formula, and dinner!!!
Jen

No comments: