Sunday, November 23, 2008

crabby crabby babies

I had two very crabby babies today. Elliott slept for about 40 minutes this morning after waking up around 6:15. Aaron slept until about 10:30...that was pretty good, but they were both so tired and crabby. It was fun to see them play with their new toys. Their second nap was from between 12:30 and 1:00 until 3. I thought they would be feeling great after that but they were still crabby. They also had bright green poo!!! What a surprise that was when I opened Aaron's diaper!!! I didn't know blue frosting did that =) Tree and Sean came over this morning before heading back to Chicagoland. Tree really liked playing with the heavy haulers. I have to admit...they are pretty fun. So is the car wash fridge magnet!!! "Train in the bubble wash Train in the bubble wash, good bye dirt, hello soap squirt. Train in the bubble wash"...what a fun song!!!

I am still suprised at how many friends and family celebrated with us yesterday. All of my aunts (minus Florida family =( ) were here!!! Grandpa Shurts came...it was strange how no husbands came...The only guys were Andrew, Grandpa, Randy, and Sean. Maybe birthday parties are girl things...

Jen

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry we didnt make it. My dad and step mom came down. I probably would not have had any fun since Lillian eats a lot. I cant believe they are almost a year old already! It sounds like it was a great party and that you had lots of help. Cant wait to see pictures, hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldnt make it. I will probably make it down to visit in the Springtime. Hopefully by then both the boys will be walking. C-ya then!

marshall

ps - yellow cake frosting from the duck cake + blue icing = bright green poop! FYI. I dont know why I know this except that I know mixing yellow and blue make green.