Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy November

I don't have any pictures to post so if that is all you come to this site for you are out of luck =) We are at Grandma Bocks house right now. We came here Sunday and are leaving tomorrow. The boys slept SUPER well last night and we are so very thankful. We decided to bring their sheets and a couple of other things we have in their beds at home to see if it would help them sleep at grandmas and I think it worked!!! I still didn't sleep very well but such is life I guess.

The boys first Halloween was pretty fun. They were pretty worn out and grumpy at the end of the day and they did not win the costume contest but I saw some old classmates and that was fun. We also didn't get a picture of the boys with Jackson!!! GRRRR!!! We will have to have a pretend Halloween to get pictures of Roo, Tigger, and Pooh together.

Today Grandma and Grandpa Bock took us to the Indianapolis Zoo. The boys didn't really know what was going on but it was still fun. Aaron was asleep when we got there and it took him a bit to wake up and be normal Aaron. They liked the big fish tanks. We went to the see the walruses and the big huge one swam right at Elliott and I...it actually scared me!!! Andrew didn't get it on video..I was sad about that. There were two other walruses in the water that were fighting. That was fun to watch. We went to the dolphin show too. Elliott watched kind of. He was more interested in chewing on Grandma Bocks hand which was covering the guard rail thing. Aaron was very quiet and content when the dolphins were swimming around and jumping but got super irritated and grumpy when the lady was talking about dolphins. Maybe we have a future dolphin trainer!!!

On Sunday we met Grandma Bock at the Beef House. Apparently it is famous and super good. I think that we were the only people that were not over 80 there. The boys drew lots and lots of attention. People asked if they could take them!!! They were wearing camo bibs...one guy looked at Aaron and asked if he was going to be a deer hunter...strange-o!!! The boys had their first restaurant food...green beans =) They loved them. Today we had lunch at Applebees. It was so awesome to be able to feed them at the table and be able to eat at the same time!!! They shared a grilled cheese sandwich and some fries. It was their first time to have fries too. They are amazing. I am so happy that they are eating table food and they will both eat about anything. Elliott will eat ANYTHING but Aaron is a little more picky. I think he likes things to be bland and Elliott doesn't care as long as it can get to his belly. I wonder if this is as boring as I think it is....

I will post pictures when we get home. I think we might have some good ones from the zoo.

Jen

1 comment:

TypeOneEric said...

That's great! Aaron and I have something in common now other than our name! We both like bland foods! :)