Friday, November 21, 2008

twins rock

Not much new going on with the boys since yesterday. Aaron has bruises all over his head...I honestly don't know where they are coming from. He is scratched too. I kind of think something is wrong with him. He is crying a lot....I don't know...its probably me just being a little crazy. He also has a slice out of his pinky. I have no idea how he got that either!!! I also don't know how it didn't bleed!!! I wish I could put a bandaid on it. He will eat the bandaid.

Elliott is getting better and better at walking!!! Aaron is too...just not without holding on the the hippo of a box or whatever else he can find to scoot across the floor. I don't think they learned anything new today...oh...they LOVE the Rock Band Safe Auto commercial. Its super fun when it comes on. They both stop what they are doing and look and then Aaron starts clapping. LOVE IT!!! I had better go. I need to get cleaning to be ready for the big birthday party tomorrow!!!

Jen

No comments: