Tuesday, November 18, 2008

not much new

I don't have much news...really I don't have any news. I just want to have 100 posts by the boys birthday...I have to do ten in a week!!!

Elliott is walking further and further. I think he can get about 2 feet now. I am so very proud of him. Aaron is letting go more now and seems more interested in walking with a box or with the hippo. Actually, Elliott started walking with the hippo and Aaron jumped in front of him and Elliott ran over Aaron's hand!!! It was so funny...except it really did hurt Aaron.

Andrew finally ordered a new camera...ours wouldn't turn on more than half the time. It came in the mail yesterday. Its awesome...it can detect smiles!!! The only problem is that we don't have a memory stick for it...we have lots of memory cards...and it will only hold 5 pictures...I hope the memory stick Andrew ordered comes before the party!!!

I don't have any more news...

Jen

No comments: