Saturday, December 15, 2007

all good news

All good news today!!! The boys are doing great. Santa is coming to the NICU on Wednesday.... and the boys probably won't have feeding tubes by Wednesday!!! WooHoo!!! Elliott managed to maintain his temperature all day in an open crib (kind of like the tupperware Cassidy was in = ) and Aaron was put in an open crib tonight around 9pm. I am still not making much milk but I don't even care. Well..probably I do, but not today. I am way WAY too happy about Elliott and Aaron's progress. Julie and Annie were able to feed Elliott a little bit and both also held Aaron. My mom was able to hold Elliott as well. Aaron gained weight and Elliott stayed the same. Elliott weighs 3lbs 11oz, Aaron weighs 3lbs 7oz. They are getting so big...almost look like regular babies now!!! I can't believe how much more I love them everyday.

xoxo
Jen

1 comment:

Jillian Frank said...

Jen,

Eat oatmeal! It really helps increase milk production. Check out http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/index.html for more info on how to up your supply.

You're doing great! Keep up the great work. Every single drop those boys get from you is a blessing.

I'm glad to hear they're doing so well. We're thinking of you guys.

Love,
Jillian