Thursday, December 13, 2007

love those babies!!!

Not much news...everything is pretty much the same. Andrew fed Elliott tonight while I fed Aaron. Both had great nurses and they let us hold them for a while after they were finished with their 27mL bottles. Aaron didn't puke at all and Andrew said that Elliott just puked a little. Nothing to worry about..normal baby stuff I think. I don't know if I mentioned that Aaron lost his belly button thing yesterday. It was there and the nurse said it was hanging on by a thread. An hour later I looked and it was gone. I am sad that I didn't get to keep it or really have that experience with him, but lots of other stuff will happen that Andrew and I will be a part of. Both boys took all of their other bottles as well. Aaron will be fed another one over night but I think Elliott had all three of his. Ummmmm....I guess that is it. We love them so much!!! Make sure you look at the new pictures. The nurses last night, Rebecca and Roxie, were able to get the boys together. Roxie said they had so much fun with the boys. They dressed them alike in little Christmas outfits and posed them together. It was the first time they were together since they were born. Wish we could have been there for that too. No need to dwell. We get to be with them for years to come = )

Jen

3 comments:

Heather_Short said...

hey jen thanks for the updates! they boys sound like they get better everyday which is awesome. I would love to see pictures but haven't gotten the snapfish albums. my email is hshort1199@gmail.com. you can send me whichever albums you want. i saw some early pictures already through the phone but i would love to look at all that you have and that you want to send me. :-)

Lucrecia said...

ahhh - Julie Jr with saving the umbilical cord! :-) I'm fairly certain at least 2 of my 3 kids fell off never to be seen again even at home. Your boys are doing so well, they are stubborn fighters - they are going to be so fun when they are 2!

Lucrecia

The Clough's said...

Hey hey! Im so glad to see that they boys are getting better and better each and every day. I am praying for all of you guys like crazy! I wish the best for both you and Andrew. Sending these wishes from Nathanial too. I would love to see the pics of the boys. I have snapfish but dont know how to get them. my email is baconbitz84@yahoo.com, take care. Miss you guys!