Wednesday, December 26, 2007

He finally passed!!!


Well...we have had a busy couple of days. Elliott FINALLY passed his carseat test on Christmas Eve =) I cried I was so happy. I think it was because one of his favorite nurses, Rebecca, was there to do the test...and they let him test in an actual carseat not a carbed. Now the boys are sleeping side by side. They are so cute. In the picture, Elliott is on the left. They sleep pretty well together. In fact, last night was the first night that Aaron did not have to be held for an hour while he was sleeping. He just needed his brother I guess. Andrew and I are so proud of our little boys and their progress. He is at the doctor with Elliott right now while I am supposed to be napping while Aaron is asleep. I am pretty tired. The night before last, Andrew got up at every feeding and diapered and fed one baby. I thought I should get used to him not doing that since he won't be able to when he has to work the next day. He got up at 2:30am but I did the 5:30 and 8:30 feedings myself. It's hard work. I have to pump each time they eat so it's a little hard to get sleep. I think I will venture out today and use some gift cards for a baby monitor, diapers, formula, and bottles. Annie was awesome enough to get a ton of receiving blankets and burp cloths. The amount of laundry really has surprised me. They are such little guys to have so much laundry!!! Oh my...I am beginning to fall asleep as I write this...I guess I should just give in to the sleep!!!
Jen

No comments: