Sunday, December 30, 2007

Andrew brings peace

in the picture Elliott is on the left and Aaron's shirt says "two cute" not "cut"

The boys are doing great. No monitors went off at all yesterday and Elliott pooped. I am sure he feels better. I think we are still battling with reflux issues, but I am going to talk to Dr. Maini about that tomorrow. I am so excited because my BFF is coming today. She is amazing and I don't get to see her nearly enough. Also, I get to have whatever I want from Pizza Hut!!! It's the small things = ) I guess I am not really eating these days. I am either feeding the babies, calming them when they don't feel well, sleeping, or pumping. There really isn't time to take care of myself. Andrew does not work this week and I am going to take advantage of that. I am going to get my hair cut, a pedicure, and my eyebrows waxed....I am in dire need to have an eyebrow wax...or threaded. Anyway....I can be freaking out all day about how I think the boys are sick because they spit up too much or because they aren't pooping and then Andrew comes home and makes me think everything is fine. I am so happy that he will be home all next week. I am excited to go to the doctor tomorrow to have the boys weighed and measured. Also, thanks to Jillian I might have a way to feed my boys the good stuff...mothers milk!!! I am still struggling with the fact that the boys have mostly formula but have not given up hope. The Medela website seems very helpful.

The boys are developing their own personalities. Elliott lets us know when he is angry while Aaron seems a little more laid back. I just can't wait to see what they are like a few months from now!!! Well...Aaron is waking up and probably wanting some lunch. Have a super day!!!
Jen


1 comment:

Jillian Frank said...

Jen,

I know you've probably heard it before, but you need to take care of yourself... that means eating, drinking tons (TONS) of water, and getting good rest (sleeping when the babies sleep). You need to do all of this to make milk. Your supply will suffer if you're not doing those three very important things (again-eating well, drinking tons, and getting good rest).

Have you checked out the ICPA site yet? I'm telling you... chiropractic care is the way to go. Chances are, by getting adjusted, the boys (I'm sorry, I forget which on is dealing with reflux) won't need reflux meds. They'll also poop easier and more consistently (our chiro adjusts what she calls the "poop button" on Jude... works like a charm every time).

Keep up the great work with those boys.

Don't forget to eat, drink, and rest! Did I mention that yet?!?!?

Love to you and your family,
Jillian